Who’s Reading Conversations with the Goddess?
The message of the Goddess has touched many women and men already advancing the principles of the Divine Feminine through their own writing, teaching and healing practices. Read the amazing reviews and interviews from Chickee’s peers.
- “Deeply personal inward journeys, such as the one undertaken by Dorothy, can reveal hidden mysteries about ourselves and the greater world(s) we are bound to, the seen and the unseen. We find our courage, then we leap into the quantum where an ultimately truth is revealed—a message that confirms the Oneness of the Universe and the knowledge that each of us has a key role to play as shining strands of the Golden Web. Hopefully we will be brave enough to speak our truth, our belief about what we’ve learned, as Dorothy has in her Conversations with the Goddess. READ MORE from Sandra Cline, founder and executive editor for Dance of the Spirit.
- “It was an absolute joy reading Dorothy’s book and finding a deeper level of myself and my connection to the feminine in her words.” A blog by Isis Phoenix, The Sensual Shaman.
- “A fascinating journey to the Goddess, one like no other…Dorothy takes the reader through her personal discovery of the Goddess and transcends that to a deeper level of what it means to be in touch with the Goddess. She shares how we are to be imbued with Her essence to transform this earth plane and our lives. A rich tapestry of history interwoven with the future, one that gives us hope for our planet, and our personal evolution.”
~Kris Steinnes, Founder of Women of Wisdom Foundation and the author of the best selling book, Women of Wisdom, Empowering the Dreams and Spirit of Women.
- “I really appreciate the research eyes that you have brought to this subject along with your excellent communications with the Goddess.” ~ Sharon Riegie Maynard, founder of the TAG Matrix System of Healing, host of an on-line radio program, Women Weaving the World and author of two books, The Ancient Ones: The Mission Remembered and The Ancient Ones: Out of the Shadows.
- “I have many conversations with our great mother of all and love this, thank you.”~Durga’s Temple: The Unshakable Feminine Path
- Review by Joyce McNamara, publisher, July Social Artists Companion online newsletter.
- Interview with Kala Ambrose, Metaphysical Spirituality Examiner.
- Guest Blog by Chickee, The Primordial Feminine on Awakening Women with Chameli Ardagh.
- Staff Article from WomensRadio.
- Featured book on Book Trib!